Be sure to check the bottom of this page for a list of the blogs that I follow. I hope you'll enjoy them too!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Learning to sew and sharing with people I love....

Well, here it goes!  Follow me on this journey as I learn to sew AND blog all at the same time. I purchased my very first sewing machine in late July 2011.  I brought my new best friend home, gently lifted her from the package, and immediately logged on to the Internet and typed in "what is a bobbin?”
 
Is a blog a good place to share the good the bad and, as you will soon learn happens often, the ugly?  Let’s hope so because I Sew and I want to share my adventure in learning with you!  If I can do this, anybody can do this. I hope you will enjoy following along and sharing your tips, ideas, and projects with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment